Up Your Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Your Ass

An Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leech
Admin
Leech

Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 pm

[Notes: America 'invades' Canada before a UN meeting.]
SHORTSTART

The Canadian got a memo from his elder sibling stating to arrive at least two hours earlier then the scheduled meeting, why? It didn't say but heck it was Alfred, his brother, he might as well trust him.
Upon arrival the blonde took a seat in his usual spot, waiting for the American to show up and praying he wasn't to early..... he really didn't enjoy waiting all that long for someone else, especially when the day was already involving a long and serious meeting with the other UN Members.
Back to top Go down
https://upyourass.rpg-board.net
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Alfred walked in, wearing his summer clothes, a wifebeater and thin, ragged jeans that seemed to have more holes than fabric.
"Hiiii!" He smiled. "Or as my neighbors to the south say," he then said in an AMERICAN accent, "HO-LAH!" He grinned even wider. Not allowing Canada any speaking time, he promptly explained why they needed to be there so early.
"Well, my only ride had to be somewhere, and I didn't want to be all alone here! This place sucks! Anyways, I think we need to have a serious talk!" He had on a SERIOUS BUSINESS face.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 pm

After the quick exchanged of hello's he noticed the tone his brother was giving changed drastically.
"A-alright... what do we need to talk about??" he replied nervously, worrying about the other having issues with the border or that he himself had just managed to somehow upset him, after all... they did share the same landmass.
Matthew's eyes stayed locked on the American, though he remained seated to avoid any awkward confrontations as the other spoke.

[fff]
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

He slid into the seat next to him and stared intensely for a moment.
"Matthew... Canada..." He said very seriously. "......... We need to bond as brothers! I mean, we haven't done anything together for a while it seems, not even throwing back a couple of hamburgers, so I think you should become one with me!" He said in his usual tone now.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm

The Canadian let out a long sigh of relief, giving a small nervous chuckle.
"Ah, you had me there for a moment! Don't make fun of Russia, silly ~" he forced a smile, obviously still unsure about the others attitude as he gave him a pat on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 pm

"I can't help but make fun of him! He's................ make...funn..a...ble..." He laughed before looking serious again.
"But I was being serious." He grinned and grabbed Matty's hips and lifted him, awkwardly positioning the Canadian onto his lap and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 pm

The movement had happened so fast that Matthew didn't have time to respond, it had dumbfounded him and before he knew it the other's lips were on his, forcing him to kiss back a little bit before realizing just what exactly he was doing.
"Mmmn!" he whined against the other's mouth, pushing away as he forced the kiss the break.
"W-what are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm

"Uh, and people say that AMERICANS are dumb! What does it look like? I'm having brother-bonding time with you!" He smiled and leaned in to kiss him again, pressing his tongue out and tasted the sweet taste of his gorgeous brother who looked so much like him. Maybe THAT was why he was so attracted...
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 pm

"T-this isn't bonding!" he snapped back in an oddly shaky and scared tone, squirming against Alfred uncomfortably as he was "tasted" once again. Why would his brother do this of all people? He had to be out of it! This wasn't like him at all!
Though as he fought for a reason in his mind, continuing squirming the Canadian didn't realize just how much the two's bodies were rubbing together because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

He groaned slightly, his penis being rubbed to no end.
"Mmmmmatthew~" he moaned huskily. His arms wrapped around him tighter and he kept kissing him. All he really wanted right now was his brother. His hips ground upwards, rubbing against that sweet ass.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm

He didn't know what to do and he hated to cause trouble... especially with his own brother so he decided to go along with it as much as he could.
Shifting the Canadian upped himself a bit, positioning himself so that the friction between the two was at the highest, dropping down and rubbing himself against the other's groin.
"Y-you want me to do... t-this?" he questioned, his goal to just give the other a bit of foreplay to make him happy, after all... he wouldn't go father then that... right?
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

"Uhhhhhn~ Yeah, Matt.. Just like tha.." One of his hands moved to Canada's crotch and unzipped the pants, still grinding upwards into his ass. He leaned to kiss him some more, craving the tight heat of that ASS. He needed to thrust into it, to achieve that pleasure. He gripped Canada's penis.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

The sudden exposure caused Matthew to freeze, to stare directly into the eyes of the other blonde.
"Ah-ah... A-alfred... l-let go..." he stammered, starting to shake nervously as his face burned a deep shade of red, his member throbbing painfully against the heat of the American's touch.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:05 pm

"Nope." He smirked and rubbed it slowly and tightly, gathering friction. "Damn, you're more gifted than I thought, Matty~ I expected it to be small, but it's reaaaaaly nice~" He said, his own words helping to get him more turned on. He licked his lips, staring down at it.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 pm

With each pump against his member his erection grew harder to resists, a groan escaping his lips as he pressed his bottom against Alfred's groin roughly.
"G-g-god A-a-alfred ~" he whined softly, turned on when he knew he shouldn't be... but it was getting to the point that he liked it... a lot.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

His motions ceased for a moment while he lifted Matthew and layed him on the table.
"Have you ever... done this?" he asked, a grin on his face. That face moved down and the fine, pink lips wrapped around the head of Canada's penis and sucked.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Just as Alfred's warm mouth took him in he replied "N--n-nooo !" catching him off guard as the word turned from a reply to a plead.
"D-don't do that!" he continued, squirming ever so slightly as he watched the American with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

He pulled off the pants completely and stuck a finger into the tight ring of muscle, still sucking on the shaft. Man, this was so perfect. Nothing could ruin this.... besides England walking in.
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm

And speak of the devil too, said Briton was walking down the hall of the building that the meeting was supposed to take place in. It was usually in Arthur's nature to arrive to meetings a little before they were even supposed to start. He wanted to make sure the area he sat in was clean, and ugh, the fact that he sat beside that Frenchman. He didn't even want to think about it.

England stopped at the door. Hmm. It wasn't normally closed before meetings. It allowed for the other's who arrived early an opportunity to get settled in.

His hand paused on the knob, emerald eyes blinking slowly. He heard something in the room, but couldn't quite place it. So he opened it. Almost wishing he hadn't. Those same eyes were now wide, staring ahead at the scene before him.

"A-Alfred?" He questioned, then looked at the one who was apparently being molested by the young nation.

Dear God.. "Matthew! What-- Why.." He couldn't get anything out.

Brows then furrowed, "What bloody hell are you both doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: ENGLAND HAS AIDS   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Alfred's head lifted at the sound of Arthur's voice. He looked over, face still really close to the penis.
"Oh, mommy! What are you doing here so soon?" He laughed sort of awkwardly. "We're just here doing some family bonding!" He straightened up. "Yep! That's all it is!"
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Once the Brit's presence made itself clear the Canadians face shot into being one of the strangest shades of red possibly known to man, it looked as if his embarrassment was going to cause him to explode as he forced his hands down, covering himself up the best he could.
"A-Arthur! It's n-not by choice... I s-swear!" he mused in a panic stricken tone, sounding as if he was close to tears as he stumbled over each word.

Why oh why did Arthur Kirkland of all people have to be there early? At least he might stop Alfred's actions but Matthew sure didn't like the idea of being seen in the position he was in, part of his brother's hand still invading his exposed body.

"I'm s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
England

England

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 pm

"This.. This is NOT family bonding! I don't know what bloody ideas what French git has spouted to you, but this is not the kind of things brothers do, no less." Arthur wasn't embarrassed. No, why should he? He's seen two men at it before, but these two.. Just.. no!

A hand rose to rub his forehead, hearing them both talk. The hand moving to stop them both form talking anymore.

"I'm going to go get some aspirin. When I come back to this room... it better be spotless, and you two better get your acts together before the meeting, I don't want any bloody crap!"

Even before the two that were in the room could say anything, he was out of the room.. Though, he did really need some aspirin, and to talk that the twat, France.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm

".... Ha. Bloody wanker." He said in the worst stereotypical British accent ever. "oy, I'mma go get some asprin. Hip hip, cheery-o and whatnot. This better be spotless, blah blah blah." He continued thrusting his finger in and out before adding another finger and pumping them violently.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Matthew gave a short whine as the actions from before started again, causing him to squirm against the touch.
"Al-Alfred you heard him! S-stop!" he pleaded, ignoring the mocking made towards the other only a few moments ago.
Was France to blame? It wouldn't be a surprise if he was but somehow... he doubted it...
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 pm

"Oh, who cares what he says? He's just an old man who's obsolete now. His age is over! Now is the age of AMERICA!" He thrust his fingers far in and tickled his prostate gland gently while his other hand slid down his own body and unzipped his pants. "I don't gotta listen to what he says anymore! I'm my own country now! I don't gotta take no crap from nobody! Ha ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]   Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Canada [Violence+Rape (OpenToALL)]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next