Up Your Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Your Ass

An Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RANDOM] What do we have here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Latvia

Latvia

[RANDOM] What do we have here? Empty
PostSubject: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 am

Latvia walked in pain across the streets. Fucking chastity belt was too heavy! But it would help against pervert nation-tans or not at least until he found a special someone whom to give the key.
Now, continuing his way to the mall... heavy.. heavy... HEAVYYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 am

Greece walked back from GameStop, after buying his used copy of BattleToads. He opened the box and found a key inside.
"... Ooh, key~" He was attracted to the shiy metal, so he attached it onto the necklace he was wearing and strolled off. He was half way home when he saw Latvia, walking strangely. He couldn't remember which one he was.
"Hey, uh... Lith.." No, Lithuania's the one with he shoulder-length brown hair.. "Uh... Liby.." No, Libya wasn't pale like this guy. It start's with an L, I'm sure! "Uh, hi, L-Latvia!" I hope that's right...
Back to top Go down
Latvia

Latvia

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:18 am

Latvia jumped in fear at the voice calling him. He could smell the pervertness from a mile away. OHNOES, IT WAS GREECE!
"Uh... h-hi, Greece..." He tried to smile. Maybe, if he weren't such an unlucky guy, Greece wouldn't have rememered his name. But no. Of course he remembered. And now he was stucked and very probably forced to have a conversation with him, rite? RITE?! "wh-what are you doing... here... I wasn't... really... WASN'T... expecting you~" a fake smile was drawed on his moe face. Luckily, moe enough so Greece wouldn't notice his dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: You say that like it's a bad thing, Lat-kun~ 8D   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am

"Well, I just went and got a new game, and uh, by the way, I just lost the game... But, uh, I got BattleToads." He smiled, no perverted thoughts going through his head. He wasn't like a sexual deviant where he had to rape every little boy he saw. Where that wasn't the case, He really could go for some sex, but he could wait. He almso wondered how one person could shake so much.
Back to top Go down
Latvia

Latvia

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:08 am

"uh... u-uhu.... I s-see... b-battletoads..." Latvia had no friggin' idea what battletoads were and he wasn't interested anyway. Then, suddenly, he noticed the key Greece had... WHAT?! I-IT WAS IDENTICAL T-TO THE COPY HE HAD!!! "Wh-where did you g-got that key?!" He asked, without warning.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 am

"Ehh? This? Oh, It was inside Battletoads.. And this is my house key.. and this is my spare house key... and this is Turkey's house key. I'm gonna break in tonight and kill him. I swear. Unless something else comes along to distract me again... Like last night I got a new kitty, so I couldn't go..." He fondled the keys absentmindedly. "I collect keys now... I'm like a janitor, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Latvia

Latvia

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Latvia felt dizzy. Too much keys.
"Oh... that's great..." as long as Greece doesn't notice it should be great... "W-well then... I... I sh-should... k-keep w-walking... n-nice to meet you..." and the farthest the better, too!!
But Latvia was forgetting his proneness to the accidents. And his bad luck.
Suddenly, his pants fell down, revealing the shiny metal of his chastity belt.
"W-wa!"
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

He watched the younger nation walk off, puzzled as to why he was leaving in such a rush when..
"Woah! You have a metal butt!" His eyes were wide. "A-Are you like... a robot or something?!" He had been spending too much time playing games. He walked over and poked it. "Wa.."

(OPSSORI IJUSTLOSTTHEGAME )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RANDOM] What do we have here?   [RANDOM] What do we have here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RANDOM] What do we have here?
Page 1 of 1