Up Your Ass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Up Your Ass

An Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Empty
PostSubject: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 am

( >w> )

Alfred sat, cheerfully munching on a burger. He really didn't want to do anything today except for lounging about. By the time he finished his third breakfast burger, he was bored. Standing up, he stretched and decided to find something to do. So, in the usual American manner, he wandered around looking for someone to bother. Anyone would do really, but if the bigger they are, the harder they fall. He looked for a big person. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 am

Of course, who happened to be in the area at the time of the American's little hunt? Ivan Braginski of course, a larger man who represented the largest nation on Earth, Russia.
He was there to make sure he knew how to locate the new area for future UN Meetings when hosted in the area, as it once again had changed and he had a darn time finding it the last time... which had caused him to be awkwardly late for the delightful social gathering of 'friends'.

The blonde huffed as he stood outside a large building, eyebrows furrowed on a address scribbled messily onto a piece of paper, so messy it seemed to have been written by someone who didn't understand the American Alphabet all that well... likely that was the real reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://upyourass.rpg-board.net
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

The American burst from the building right next door and spied the other blond. HAHAHAHA YES! He's perfect! He's so simple, he won't know what hit him! He's like a hick! Al thought, a smile creeping onto his face.
"OYYYYYY! Ivan!" He yelled, being American and an absolute idiot. "The hell are you doin here?!" He stomped over with false rage.

(Shatty reply.. D: Sorry! ; ~; )
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am

Ivan spun on his heel to face the on coming American, calm faced as he smiled brightly. "Ah! Privet, my friend!" he replied, ignoring the angry tone that Alfred was giving off and the fact that he had indeed asked him a question that the Russian obviously didn't feel he needed to give an answer to, after all... why would it matter? They were both in the UN now.

Last edited by Leech on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:16 am

Alfred shot the man a look of contempt. "S'cuse me. Do you KNOW who I am? I'm Alfred FUCKING Jones. I demand some respect, here! I swear, you're the biggest simpleton I have EVER seen." He really had the arrogant, concieted American thing down. He was probably putting himself in his own grave for this, but he didn't care. He was bored and didn't care about what was going to happen next, as long as he was kept entertained.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

At those words Ivan had given a light hearted chuckle, his smile remaining on his face but somehow seeming to give an awkward twitch here and there.
"Da, I know who you are." he replied, he really was quite fond of the other's anger, why? He didn't know but it made him feel more alive... and made the other more interesting... more real... more... warm?
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

"GAHHHHHHH! You're in AMERICA! Speak AMERICAN, dammit! You're espeakin' espanol or some shit! God! You just... SAY YES... NOT SI OR DA OR OUI OR HIP-HIP CHEERY-O OR WHATEVER! It's NOT that hard to say it. Say it with me YEEES. YEEEEEEEES." He was getting frustrated at lack of response, but at least he was being entertained. "Or, if you'd like to be more laid-back, you can say YEAAAAAAH. Or UH-HUH. But, when talking to ME, you should say YEEEEES. Respect me, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:37 am

That was enough, it was growing annoying to hear the other bitch and whine about the way HE, the BETTER of the two Super Power's, spoke.
So with a swift movement he advanced on the shorter man, shoving him into the nearest wall, a grimacing smile still placed on his face... now with a somehow twisted glee to it.
"No No, I can speak how I want to...... America..." he whispered, leaning close to the blonde's ear as he half him with both hands firmly against Alfred's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

"S...Shit.." He felt chills shooting through his spine as he stayed dead still. "I-I wa-was kidding..." He looked away from the blond man. Damn, what a bipolar freak! Can't he learn how to take a chill pill? His heart pounded in his chest, fear setting in. He didn't like being bullied, and this bully was freaking huge.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:05 pm

He didn't care to hear what the other had to say, his interest was on the American's body... how strange it was that he felt drawn in by it, so much he could just devour him. ~
The Russian shook his head of the thoughts, slightly disturbed by the finishing thought but none the less... he knew what he wanted and so he went for it. Leaning just enough to press his lips forcefully onto the others, he tasted him, not pulling away but instead allowing one hand to slide down Alfred's body, making sure to feel every inch, every slight curve and angle of it.
"Mmmn ~"
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 pm

He squirmed uncomfortably, not kissing back. What the hell is this psycho freak doing? If slamming me to the wall and grinning like an evil bastard was his idea of coming on to someone, he must not get much love back... He pulled his head to the side.
"LEMME GO, YOU ASSWIPE!" He flailled, trying to shake the man off. He really didn't want to be done in by a peron of obvious less intelligence and really had no idea what Russia was capable of. This was probably a bad idea, but Al would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Leech
Admin
Leech

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Moving back a smidgen, yet still keeping hold on the other, the blonde gave a rough and heavy sigh as he stared back at the American.
"To forceful...?" he questioned, his usual smile replaced by a dull, hurt expression. Weather he was faking the hurt or not was even uncertain to himself... the Russian was so used to fake happiness and forcing positive thoughts that he forgot how to tell the difference from the real and the fake.

[orz]
Back to top Go down
Fizzbitch
Admin
Fizzbitch

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

"Uhh.. N-No, just... What the hell are you doing?!" The blond was freaked out. "What's your fucking problem, y-you weird-ass giant?!" He pressed himself to the wall to try to get away from him by MAYBE absorbing into the wall, but this was irrational. This action just made him look smaller.
Back to top Go down
WolvenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:18 am

((Randomly comes in*

Oh dang... I was starting to enjoy it but then I did not know it was incomplete.

:C

vanishes back into the murky depths of the interwebs ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.   Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivan-Alfred Vore... OF AWESOME.
Page 1 of 1